PSPCL Recruitment 2018 notification out. Punjab State Corporation has announced the notification for the recruitment of 850 posts of Lineman. The recruitment notification has been published to receive applications for recruitment of Apprenticeship Training of Lineman for filling the posts. The process of online application has already started from 2nd of November and the last date to apply for the exam is the 24th of November 2018. So, interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment exam through the official website of PSPCL, i.e. http://www.pspcl.in/. Continue to read the post to learn about the eligibility details, application process, important dates, application fee, and selection process.
PSPCL Recruitment 2018 Notification (Lineman Posts) – View Official Notification
PSPCL Lineman Apprenticeship – Click Here to Apply
Vacancy Details for Apprenticeship of Lineman
|Name of the Category
||Total No. of Posts
|Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe
|Physically Challenged (deaf & dumb)
|Online Application Starting Date
||2nd of November 2018
|Online Application Closing Date
||24th of November 2018
Eligibility Criteria –
1. Age Criteria –
- Based on the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and Apprenticeship rules 1992, as amended from
time to time.
- Age Relaxation – The age relaxation to the candidates of SC/ST/OBC and PWD would be given based on the Government rules.
2. Educational Qualification
- The candidates should be an ITI in wireman or electrician
- The certificate of ITI should be issued and duly signed by NCVT or SCVT is only.
Here’s How to Apply for the PSPCL Recruitment?
- Before applying for the Apprenticeship of Lineman, candidates should have a valid email ID as well as scanned copies of photo and their signature.
- To initiate the process of application, candidates should first log on to the official website of PSPCL, i.e. http://www.pspcl.in/.
- Now open the recruitment notification and make sure to process of registration and click on “Submit” button.
- After Registration, candidates should log in with their registered mobile number and password to fill the application form.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and upload your photo and signature.
- Now take the print out of the online application form for future reference.
- The Selection of the candidates to the Apprenticeship of Lineman will be made purely the basis of merit. The merit will be prepared based on the marks secured by the candidate in ITI of Wireman or Electrician trade exam.
- The percentage marks secured by the candidate shall be rounded off to the nearest 2nd decimal digit in order to prepare the merit.
- No weight would be given to the marks other than the ITI exam.
Period of Training
As per the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992, the period of training will be 1 years.