IB Recruitment 2018 notification is out for IB Security Assistant/Executive posts. The Intelligence Bureau under the Ministry of Home Affairs has come up with the notification for the recruitment of 1,054 Security Assistant/Executive posts. IB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online process already has been started. Candidates can apply until the last date 10th November 2018. So, interested and eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment through MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in)or NCS Portal (www.ncs.gov.in) only.
All the candidates who will successfully qualify the IB security recruitment exam will be appointed in Subsidiary Intelligence Bureaux, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. The online application process for 1054 Security Assistant/Executive vacancy posts has already started and will continue till 10th of November 2018. The recruitment process will be divided into three sections, i.e. Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3. Candidates who wish to apply online for the exam can follow the post to get details about application process, eligibility, and selection process.
IB Security Assistant/Executive Recruitment – Important Dates
|Online Application Commencement Date
||October 20, 2018
|Last Date to Online Application
||November 10, 2018
|Last Date to Make Fee Payment
||November 13, 2018
||Total No. of Vacancies
How to Apply Online for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018?
- To apply for the IB recruitment, log on to the official website of MHA, i.e. mha.gov.in or ncs.gov.in
- Now on the Home Page, click on the link ‘Online application for the recruitment of Security Assistant (Exe) in Intelligence Bureau.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail ID to be provided at the time of making the application.
- Complete Part 1 of application such as personal details, academic and other details of the candidate).
- Now complete Part 2 of the application process, i.e. payment of application fee to complete the registration.
- Candidates are advised to apply only one time for the IB recruitment.
- Before submitting the application, make sure to preview the application avoid any error in the application form.
- Click to submit the application and enter the captcha is asked to do so.
- Once you have made the application, take the printout of the same for future reference.
|OBC Male Candidates
||Rs. 50 /-
|General Male Candidates
||Rs. 50 /-
- The candidate who wishes to apply for the recruitment must have completed matriculation or equivalent from a recognized institution or board in India.
- As stated in the official advertisement for the recruitment the candidate should be having the knowledge of the local language of a particular area.
- The candidate0 should not be more than 27 years of age at the time of making the application. Age relaxation of 5 years will be allowed for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
The selection process of IB recruitment will consist of the following stages.
Tier I: This will be a written test consisting of Multiple-Choice Questions.
Tier II: This stage of the selection process will include a descriptive test and speaking ability test that will be evaluated at the time of personal interview.
Tier III: During this round, an interview or personality test would be scheduled.
Rs. 5200-20200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 (PB-1) plus admissible Central Govt. allowances. [Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.]
IB Security Assistant/Executive Recruitment 2018 – Important Details
|Name of the Organizing Body
||Ministry of Home Affairs
|Name of the Post
|Total No. of Vacancies
|Online Application Date
||20th of October 2018
|Last Date to Make Application
||10th of November 2018