Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Board has come with recruitment notification for various posts in Police, Fire and other departments. This is an attractive opportunity for candidates who aspire to work with the Andhra Police Department. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for the exam online through the official website of http://slprb.ap.gov.in. The recruitment notice has been published for a total of 3137 vacancies and the application process will commence from 5th and 12th of November 2018 respectively. Follow the post to check important details, application details, eligibility and selection process for AP Police.
AP Police Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post
||Total No. of Vacancies
|Station Fire Officer
|DY. Jailor Men
|DY. Jailor Men Women
|Asst. Public Prosecutors
AP Police Recruitment – Important Dates
S.I, RSL, Station Fire Officer PC, Warder and Fireman
|Online Application Start Date
||5th of November 2018
||12th of November 2018
|Last Date to Apply
||24th of November 2018
||07th of December 2018
|Admit Card Download
||08 days before the Exam
||One week before exam
|AP Police Exam Date
||16th of December 2018
||06th of January 2018
Online Application –
The Online Application for various posts in AP Police will commence on separate dates. The online application for S.I, RSL, Station Fire Officer and DY Jailor would commence from 5th of November while the process of application for PC, Warder and Fireman will commence from 12th of November 2018. To apply for the exam, you can simply visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board.
For Local Candidates of OC, BC: Rs.600/-
For Local Candidates of SC/ST: Rs. 300/-
Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the SLPRB website.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018)
- Minimum Age for Sl No 1, 2, 3, 4, 5:21 Years
- Minimum Age for Sl No 6: 18 Years
- Maximum age for Sl No 1, 2, 3, 5: 25 Years
- Maximum Age for Sl No 4, 6: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Degree awarded by any University in India, established/ incorporated by/ under a Central Act, Provisional Act of State/ of any institution recognised by the University Grants Commission/ any other equivalent qualification.
- Note for Posts SI & RSI:Candidates must have passed Intermediate or any other examination recognised by the State Government as being equivalent to Intermediate & should have studied Degree for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes
- Preliminary Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Main Written Exam
- Final Selection